Newport Beach Dentist describes the benefits of Invisalign
Achieving the smile you desire doesn’t have to be done with conventional metal brackets and wires, you can make it almost invisible. For those Newport Beach area patients interested in improving the alignment of their smile, there is an alternative called Invisalign. While most of you have probably have some familiarity with the product, the real benefits and time of treatment might actually shock you! The technology has come that far. Dr. Andrew Spath, DDS in Newport Beach offers his patients an alternative called Accelerated Invisalign.
Invisalign is an orthodontic solution that treats mild to moderate misalignment and malocclusion. This method of treatment uses clear aligners, which are discreet and effective at improving the dental arch and the bite. At the practice of Dr. Andrew Spath, DDS, we have years of experiencing providing teenagers and adults with this orthodontic service.
We have helped many patients improve their smiles without the need for conventional metal bracket and wire braces used in the past. Invisalign is an alternative that is more widely accepted in social situations.
- Faster Results
- Less Appointments
- End of Treatment Whitening
- Complimentary Final Retainers
Here are some benefits to the Invisalign treatment!
- Invisalign aligner trays are made with high quality, medical-grade plastic that is clear and discreet.
- Invisalign is effective at readjusting the teeth and helping ease them into their ideal positions.
- Invisalign does not require patients to change their eating habits since the trays can be removed for eating and drinking.
- Invisalign aligners are easy to remove and care for.
- Invisalign aligners allow patients to maintain their oral hygiene without brackets and wires increasing the risk of periodontal disease or tooth decay.
- Invisalign aligners are comfortable to wear, unlike brackets and wires that can irritate the sensitive skin of the mouth.
- Invisalign is affordable and is often comparable in price with conventional braces.
- Invisalign is covered by many insurance providers making it an economic option for many families on a budget.
Dr. Andrew Spath, DDS starts the Invisalign process with an initial consultation appointment. During this visit, patients can discuss their dental concerns with their dentist and undergo an examination to determine if this method of treating malocclusion is appropriate. Invisalign is best used in situations where there is mild to moderate misalignment of the dental arch or the bite. More severe cases may require the assistance of a true orthodontist to address.
The post Newport Beach Dentist describes the benefits of Invisalign appeared first on Spath Dentistry.